Followers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!




I have no recipe today, i am working from 9 am until 5 pm and then heading out to my parents' house for the evening. Lobster rolls and pizza, and many yummy baked goods!! And my nephew is going to make some cookies for you-know-who!! K is so excited for Santa! And why not? Every child should experience the magic of Santa Clause. Someone here is hoping for a new crock-pot ;-)

My workplace is seldom busy on a good day, and Christmas Eve? It is killer just sitting here, no book to read because the library is closed. So i went online and found this cute coloring page!



This is what i have been doing for the last hour and a half! Now i have to find something else to do for the next 5 hours...





I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, good food, good people and a joyous time! Merry Christmas from Canada!!

No comments:

Post a Comment